MACC’s philosophy for the Centre
Our aim is to:
- Ensure the children who attend MACC have the best possible early learning experience
- Provide a high-quality and inclusive early learning environment in which our children can thrive.
- Create authentic and inviting learning environments that support play-based learning.
- Provide a diverse team of dedicated professionals that are friendly, nurturing and committed to equal opportunity for all.
- Create a team culture that demonstrates understanding and respect of the individual needs of families and children.
For the children:
- We believe early childhood is the most formative period of a child’s development of skills, attitudes and concepts.
- We believe in equality and fairness, and recognise every child as a unique individual.
- We acknowledge that children learn in a dynamic, complex and holistic way.
- We encourage the children to respect our environment by allowing them to feel connected with, and to contribute to, their world by building a sense of wonder.
with regard to nature, and a concern for present and future sustainability.
- We foster good mental health and wellbeing by promoting an inclusive environment and adopting the Be You framework.
- We believe that when children feel safe and secure, they explore, learn and grow.
- We aim to provide a sense of community by supporting awareness and exploration of diversity of culture, gender, heritage and background inclusive of indigenous culture and history.
We believe that families play a pivotal role in their children’s lives and are the primary influence on their learning and development, hence we encourage a collaborative partnership and high level of involvement and participation.
Waiting List Form
If you would like to submit an application for Moresby Childcare, please click the button below to download the waiting list form.